- The state or time of being a boy: he has been passionate about cars since boyhood [as modifier]: a boyhood friendMore example sentences
- My sons and their friends spent many boyhood hours in the Copse, which they called "the jungle", in the 1970s.
- Young males yearn to leave boyhood behind and to become men.
- His skills on his high school debate team, in fact, lifted him out of boyhood poverty in Seattle, winning him a scholarship to Harvard.
More definitions of boyhoodDefinition of boyhood in:
- The US English dictionary