noun (plural bozos)• informal , chiefly North American
- A stupid or insignificant man: they’re really a bunch of bozosMore example sentences
- We've called him and his ilk everything from thickheaded bozos, to donkeys and pious do-gooders.
- ‘We're just going to have a bunch of bozos who will do nothing for us at Westminster,’ said one women's campaigner.
- What a total bunch of selfish bozos we are in the West.
1920s: of unknown origin.
More definitions of bozoDefinition of bozo in:
- The US English dictionary