- A tool for boring holes, resembling a small, sharpened screwdriver.More example sentences
- The youngster, a Year 10 student, confronted an older pupil with a weapon, believed to be either a knife or a bradawl, a sharp woodworking tool, before punching him.
- He had then used the hammer to hit the bradawl and activate the trigger.
- You say there, Mr Tytherleigh, that this beam, although you do not say in your statements where you carried out the test, this beam was not vulnerable to easy penetration with a bradawl?
More definitions of bradawlDefinition of bradawl in:
- The US English dictionary