noun• informal , chiefly US & South African
- 1A male friend or associate: his brahs are giving him major propsMore example sentences
- I want to give a shout out to all my brahs.
- I have no idea why he turned his back on his brahs
- You and your nine surf brahs will have these waves all to yourselves.
- 1.1Used as a familiar form of address for a man: hey, brah!More example sentences
- No idea, brah.
- I'm feeling you on that one, brah.
- You've disfigured me, brah.
- 1.2 (Bra) Used as an informal title before a man’s name: Bra RufusMore example sentences
- "I'm talking to Bra Amos, not the mayor."
- Known simply as Bra Ntemi, he created the African Jazz Pioneers and the Alexandra All Star Band in the 50s.
- Bra Ntemi was also a prolific composer with a deep sense of social responsibility.
More definitions of brahDefinition of brah in:
- The US English dictionary