noun[mass noun] • informal
- Food believed to be beneficial to the brain, especially in increasing intellectual capabilities.More example sentences
- Quaker Oats were the perfect body food, the perfect brain food, strengthening you in mind and muscle.
- The tradition was to eat a lot of snacks and have snacks, kind of like brain food and also just hyper ‘juice’ as you could call some of it.
- There's nothing wrong with a big Mac but you'd hardly describe it as brain food.
More definitions of brain foodDefinition of brain food in:
- The US English dictionary