- A red light at the back of a vehicle that is automatically illuminated when the brakes are applied.More example sentences
- The entire light cluster can be a rear light, a brake light or an indicator, and automatically adjusts in intensity and brightness to suit prevailing conditions.
- The re-engineered boot lid features a centrally-mounted brake light and reversing lamp.
- He noted a leaking shock absorber, a broken exhaust front pipe bracket, a broken rear light, a broken rear brake light and a ripped windscreen wiper.
More definitions of brake lightDefinition of brake light in:
- The US English dictionary