- A layer of hard material attached to a brake shoe or brake pad to increase friction against the drum or disc.More example sentences
- The brake lining wear sensor is positioned to wear away concurrently with the brake lining, thereby continuously changing the electrical resistance across the pair of spaced conductors.
- The concern is that thousands of workers may have been exposed, including hundreds who worked at a brake lining plant.
- We will produce evidence to suggest the explosive material in George's coat could have come from brake lining off a car or truck.
More definitions of brake liningDefinition of brake lining in:
- The US English dictionary