noun[mass noun] US
- 1.1 Water from a stream.More example sentences
- A similar story could be told about the great fruit eau de vie of Alsace, the slivovitz of Eastern Europe, the sipping rum of Jamaica and Old America's bourbon and branch water.
- Alcohol is alcohol whether it is found in a martini, a Scotch and soda, a bourbon and branch water, a glass of champagne - or a short beer.
- I can see sitting out on the porch with a bottle of this and a jug of branch water, just watching the clouds go by.
More definitions of branch waterDefinition of branch water in:
- The US English dictionary