- The tendency of some consumers to continue buying the same brand of goods rather than competing brands.More example sentences
- It lacks the content to carry consumer interest through to continued brand loyalty.
- The investigation of brand loyalty continues to be a central issue in the marketing management literature.
- It no longer makes sense to continue to neglect the 50-plus consumer, whose brand loyalty could be up for grabs.
More definitions of brand loyaltyDefinition of brand loyalty in:
- The US English dictionary