- The activity of supervising the promotion of a particular brand of goods.More example sentences
- She oversees the company's day-to-day management and leads all of its marketing, brand management, revenue management, and communications activities.
- Career options range from market research to brand management.
- As senior vice-president of marketing for the company, a post he assumed earlier this year, he directs the mega-retailer's marketing, advertising and brand management activities.
- More example sentences
- Good news indeed for the brand manager, but his positioning options with respect to the marketing mix are still open.
- You're trying to make the brand manager famous in their organisation.
- In the classic brand management system, the brand manager was too often a relatively inexperienced person who rarely stayed in the job more than two or three years.