- A cocktail made with brandy, chocolate liqueur, and cream: we settled into a quiet corner, then ordered oysters and brandy AlexandersMore example sentences
- The Brandy Alexanders were doing the talking at this point!
- He was drinking his beverage of choice at the time, Brandy Alexanders, which tasted like milkshakes to him, but packed a dangerous punch.
- We were getting pretty blotto off Pink Squirrels and Brandy Alexanders, and it was a strange sensation, looking at old fairy-tale scenes while listening to this loopy music!
More definitions of brandy AlexanderDefinition of brandy Alexander in:
- The US English dictionary