- A type of fine German pork sausage that is generally fried or grilled.More example sentences
- The essence of baseball food is a bun-wrapped wiener - be it hot dog, bratwurst or sausage.
- The traditional German restaurant, serving schnitzel, bratwurst, knackwurst, sauerbraten, and large quantities of beer, is rapidly disappearing in Germany.
- Andra and her friend engineered a ticket relay which brought us all into the suite, where we began gorging ourselves on an endless supply of sausage, bratwurst, quesadillas, beverages, and more.
German, from Brat 'a spit' + Wurst 'sausage'.
More definitions of bratwurstDefinition of bratwurst in:
- The US English dictionary