- British Public disturbance, or an act considered likely to cause one: a man was convicted of causing a breach of the peace during the demonstrationMore example sentences
- Despite the lack of defense, the tribunal condemned the accused to death for culpable homicide unlawful assembly and breach of the peace.
- One of the most important offences is that of behaving in a manner likely to cause a breach of the peace at common law.
- They were held on charges ranging from being drunk and disorderly, breach of the peace and public order offences.
More definitions of breach of the peaceDefinition of breach of the peace in:
- The US English dictionary