- A rich, heavy cake or pudding made from pieces of bread soaked in milk and baked with eggs, sugar, dried fruit, and spices, eaten hot or cold.More example sentences
- Five dollars will get you a rich disc of bread pudding made with buttery pieces of brioche, and a crowd of fat, rum-soaked raisins.
- Finally the last ticket comes in, and I plate the pineapple ganache, bread pudding and crème brulee at record speed.
- Other desserts include bananas or papaya in caramel and cream sauce, bread pudding with custard, coconut or banana tarts, delicious coconut sorbet, and a mean coconut nougat.
More definitions of bread puddingDefinition of bread pudding in:
- The US English dictionary