- A prosthesis consisting of a gel-like or fluid material in a flexible sac, implanted behind or in place of a female breast in reconstructive or cosmetic surgery.More example sentences
- Usually it is necessary to use a small breast implant when using this muscle.
- A breast implant can be used, as can a woman's own tissues from other parts of her body.
- Surgeons evaluating candidates for breast implant surgery need to be vigilant for subtle signs of psychiatric problems.
More definitions of breast implantDefinition of breast implant in:
- The US English dictionary