- (Of the police) use a breathalyser to test how much alcohol (a driver) has consumed: he was later breathalysed at Cirencester Police StationMore example sentences
- If police are able to breathalyse drivers for alcohol, there is no reason why they should not take mouth samples.
- He was breathalysed at the police station at about 12.02am.
- My wife had heard the other driver say that he had been at the Golf Club and asked the police to breathalyse him.
More definitions of breathalyseDefinition of breathalyse in:
- The US English dictionary