(also • trademark Breathalyzer)
- A device used by police for measuring the amount of alcohol in a driver’s breath: [as modifier]: a breathalyser test proved negativeMore example sentences
- Still, the police insisted that the driver take a breathalyser test.
- Rather like the roadside breathalyser used on drivers, the portable drug test yields results in a matter of minutes.
- Police pulled him over and administered a breathalyser test, which he failed.
More definitions of breathalyserDefinition of breathalyser in:
- The US English dictionary