- Astonishing or awe-inspiring in quality, so as to take one’s breath away: the scene was one of breathtaking beautyMore example sentences
- The setting is a breathtaking reminder of the wondrous beauty of our province.
- As a photographer, I am, of course, touched by the breathtaking beauty of our wildlife.
- Start at the top end of town for the sheer breathtaking spectacle, if nothing else.
- More example sentences
- His early films were breathtakingly beautiful.
- On criminal matters, he's breathtakingly conservative.
- If you enjoyed the original I'm sure you'll enjoy the sequel but don't expect anything breathtakingly different…