- An Italian dish of raw beef cured by salting and air-drying, typically served in slices with an olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper dressing.More example sentences
- The extraordinary salted chewiness of bresaola is flattered by limpid extra virgin olive oil.
- Biltong, pemmican, jerky, bresaola, Parma ham and bacon are dried meats.
- He home-cures pancetta and bresaola and knows exactly what to do with a glut of damsons.
Italian, from bresada, past participle of brasare 'braise'.
More definitions of bresaolaDefinition of bresaola in:
- The US English dictionary