- A woman whose behaviour in planning the details of her wedding is regarded as obsessive or intolerably demanding: I don’t want to be a bridezilla, but so far my attempts at getting people to respect my wishes aren’t workingMore example sentences
- I could give a million reasons why the date is sooner than any bridezilla would recommend.
- Sindi has turned into bridezilla, and is freaking out about every little thing.
- You won't find any bridezilla stories here, but it's still an interesting idea.
More definitions of bridezillaDefinition of bridezilla in:
- The US English dictionary