The promotion of friendly relations between groups: the teaching force has been less willing in recent years to devote unpaid hours to community bridge-building
More example sentences
- This will require leadership, compromise and bridge-building.
- Your work of years of bridge-building can be undone in minutes.
- I think it may even be a genuine attempt at bridge-building.
- More example sentences
- The world continues to mourn this man, a torch-bearer of peace and a bridge-builder between faiths.
- Turkey was in a position to play the role of bridge-builder between the Occidental and Muslim worlds.
- The future belongs to the bridge-builders, not the wreckers.
More definitions of bridge-buildingDefinition of bridge-building in:
- The US English dictionary