- A transitional section in a musical composition leading to a new section or theme: a bridge passage between two chorusesMore example sentences
- Akin to development is the ‘bridge passage’, which does not introduce new ideas but forms a link between two themes.
- The coda begins at bar 200 like the bridge passage did.
- A strong development section discusses all the main ideas, particularly in the first bridge passage.
More definitions of bridge passageDefinition of bridge passage in:
- The US English dictionary