Definition of bridgework in English:
1Dental bridges collectively.
- The toxic metal has also made its way into computer chips, golf clubs and dental bridgework.
- ‘It's like being 21 again,’ says Jack, who recently had bridgework and dentures replaced.
- If you currently have a denture you should consider the potential benefits of bridgework.
2.1The construction of bridges.
- Chronological excerpts connect historical islands with an elaborate quasi-fictional bridgework.
- A lane closure is scheduled at the Presumpscot River Bridge for bridgework.
- In addition to bridgework, there will be pipe/trench work taking place at various locations.
Definition of bridgework in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.