- An Australian acacia tree.
More example sentences
- Genus Acacia, family Leguminosae: several species, in particular A. harpophylla, with silver leaves and dark furrowed bark
- Dense brigalow scrub still impeded travel east from the Maranoa.
- Structural characteristics of brigalow vegetation at the start of each transect were measured and recorded.
- This is a monospecific genus restricted to the brigalow belt of eastern Queensland.
mid 19th century: from an Aboriginal word, perhaps Kamilaroi burigal.