noun[mass noun] Medicine
- another term for osteogenesis imperfecta or osteoporosis.More example sentences
- Hormone replacement therapy should no longer be used by doctors as their first choice treatment to prevent women suffering brittle bone disease, government health advisers said today.
- Scores of parents are each year at risk of being wrongly accused of child abuse because their babies suffer from brittle bone disease, a Yorkshire expert warned yesterday.
- The cast is made up of misfits or damaged souls of one form or another, from the elderly painter with brittle bone disease to the frustrated hypochondriac in the coffee shop.
More definitions of brittle bone diseaseDefinition of brittle bone disease in:
- The US English dictionary