- An open carriage with a folding hood and space for people to recline.More example sentences
- We organize bonfires, grilled suppers, trips by britzkas, and cruises along the Vistula.
- And the young girl jumped into the britzska, which was admirably arranged for sleeping in, without scarcely touching the step.
- In summer you go anywhere by a britzka, in winter by sledging cavalcade, in autumn you can take part in the ‘Rydz Party’.
early 19th century: from Polish bryczka.
More definitions of britzkaDefinition of britzka in:
- The US English dictionary