Definition of broadloom in English:
Carpet woven in wide widths: wall-to-wall broadloom
More example sentences
- When rugs are cut from broadloom carpeting, you can specify any size or shape you want.
- Tufted broadloom carpeting and wool area rugs give the Idea House interior a warm, casually elegant air.
- Choose broadloom carpet if a plush, cushy feeling underfoot is important to creating the desired image.
- broadloomed adjective
- Example sentences
- The room was large, broadloomed, with lots of hanging plants, split bamboo blinds, and cushions.
- At the back is the terrific, large broadloomed master bedroom, complete with large wall-to-wall closets and a fabulous 4-piece ensuite bath.
- One visitor asked, ‘I live in a tiny rowhouse and it is currently broadloomed throughout and I am wanting to install hardwood.’
Definition of broadloom in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.