Definition of broadloom in English:
Carpet woven in wide widths: wall-to-wall broadloom
More example sentences
- When rugs are cut from broadloom carpeting, you can specify any size or shape you want.
- Tufted broadloom carpeting and wool area rugs give the Idea House interior a warm, casually elegant air.
- Choose broadloom carpet if a plush, cushy feeling underfoot is important to creating the desired image.
- Example sentences
- The room was large, broadloomed, with lots of hanging plants, split bamboo blinds, and cushions.
- At the back is the terrific, large broadloomed master bedroom, complete with large wall-to-wall closets and a fabulous 4-piece ensuite bath.
- One visitor asked, ‘I live in a tiny rowhouse and it is currently broadloomed throughout and I am wanting to install hardwood.’
Definition of broadloom in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan