(also brocket deer)
A small deer with short straight antlers, found in Central and South America.
- Genus Mazama, family Cervidae: four species
More example sentences
- Tapir, peccaries, and brocket deer appear to survive on cactus, while carnivores like jaguar and puma survive on fluids from their prey.
- New records and a status assessment of a rare dwarf brocket deer from the montane forests of Bolivia.
- The total length of a Mexican brocket deer ranges from 102 to 111 cm with an average weight of 17 kg.
Definition of brocket in:
- The US English dictionary