- A cowboy who breaks in wild or half-tamed horses.More example sentences
- This cross-cultural exchange strengthens the self-respect of all three broncobusters; nevertheless, it is the youngest of the three, Johnathan himself, to whose growth attention is drawn.
- The owner's son, Jack, was a broncobuster who later worked in the movies in Hollywood.
- Some 75 broncobusters compete for $57,000 prize money in the national rodeo championships in Dallas.
More definitions of broncobusterDefinition of broncobuster in:
- The US English dictionary