- A cosmetic liquid or powder applied to the skin to give it colour or shine, typically to give the appearance of a suntan.More example sentences
- I've got it down to under three minutes; this includes putting on eyeshadow and eye liner, curling my lashes, applying mascara, using a lash comb, applying concealer, powder, a bronzer, blush, lip liner, and lip gloss.
- And don't overdo pressed or loose powders over a bronzer.
- Powdered bronzer, applied lightly all over the face, can also help camouflage over-indulgences, says New York City-based makeup artist Maria Verel.
More definitions of bronzerDefinition of bronzer in:
- The US English dictionary