- A person who runs a brothel: the lowly daughter of the local brothel-keeperMore example sentences
- Recently there was an item on the news about a woman recently found out to be a brothel keeper, who had been hobnobbing with the rich and royalty.
- The brothel keepers are demanding the right to provide escort services, saying that's the only way for them to compete with unlicensed operators and remain financially viable.
- Old women were also stereotyped in comic literature as drunks, brothel keepers and witches.
More definitions of brothel-keeperDefinition of brothel-keeper in:
- The US English dictionary