- A noisy and overexcited reaction or response to something: the brouhaha over those infamous commercials [mass noun]: all that election brouhahaMore example sentences
- At first I thought Steve had conjured up the entire brouhaha to drum up publicity, but no.
- Amid all the election brouhaha over here, it's easy to miss Jennifer Lopez's bid for power stateside.
- Speaking of storms, what a brouhaha at work today.
late 19th century: from French, probably imitative.
More definitions of brouhahaDefinition of brouhaha in:
- The US English dictionary