- (also bag lunch) North American A packed lunch carried to work, school, etc..More example sentences
- These cookies are a healthy alternative to most cookies - perfect for a school bag lunch or an after-school snack.
- After a hearty breakfast (homemade banana pancakes with fruit sauce), you hike to hot springs, meadows and peaks and stop to enjoy a gourmet brown-bag lunch (pita sandwiches, tabbouleh, fresh salad, etc.).
- Round out a sandwich-and-fruit combo with any of these healthy munchies for a brown-bag lunch that won't come home at the end of the day.
verb(brown-bag it) North American Back to top
More definitions of brown-bag lunchDefinition of brown-bag lunch in:
- The US English dictionary