- Unrefined or partially refined sugar.More example sentences
- Plus, Dan coats the chicken with a terrific rub that features cumin, brown sugar, chili powder and other flavors.
- The Barefoot Contessa's filling consists of raisins, walnuts, brown sugar and regular sugar.
- I then instructed Max to set out the special condiments that with the crêpes, such as brown sugar, powdered sugar, maple syrup, and some fresh blueberries.
More definitions of brown sugarDefinition of brown sugar in:
- The US English dictionary