- A transparent domed canopy on a fighter aircraft or bubble car.More example sentences
- The YP - 60E looked considerably different from the previous P - 60 aircraft since it dispensed with the builtup turtledeck behind the cockpit and added a bubble canopy atop the fuselage.
- And sometimes the pilot's head is within an inch or two of that bubble canopy.
- The pressurised and air-conditioned cockpit has a Martin Baker Mark 12 zero zero ejection seat and a single-piece bubble canopy.
More definitions of bubble canopyDefinition of bubble canopy in:
- The US English dictionary