- A small car with a transparent domed canopy and typically three wheels.More example sentences
- The Management was home to the last TV recording made by the great Irene Handl, who appeared as a judge, trying the Two Rons after they had broken the law while driving their pink bubble car.
- Eugene and Fay were a bit standoffish, but I don't blame them - I was as uncool then as I am now. Nobody could compete with them as they drove around the city in a Messerschmit bubble car.
- A foolhardy 1980s attempt to revive the 1960s bubble car, the one-seater Bamby, though endearingly named, failed to ingratiate itself with motorists and was killed off just 30 models down the line.
More definitions of bubble carDefinition of bubble car in:
- The US English dictionary