- 1A small package enclosing goods in transparent dome-shaped plastic on a flat cardboard backing.More example sentences
- On February 14, the U.S. Border Patrol in McAllen, Texas, seized over 57,000 tablets of Rohypnol that had been obtained in Mexico, packaged in bubble packs, along with 53 pounds of marijuana.
- Why do not all bubble packs have an easily opened back or a peel off access label of some kind?
- Rohypnol is sold illegally on the streets as a small pill in bubble packs.
- 1.1 another term for bubble wrap.More example sentences
- Now, put that box in another box with another layer of peanuts or bubble pack or newspaper in between.
- Ship all glass sample containers in foam sleeves, bubble packs, or in a foam box designed for shipping.
- Objects with delicate appendages, such as candelabras or figurines with extended arms, should be wrapped with extra bubble pack and surrounded by extra packing material.
More definitions of bubble packDefinition of bubble pack in:
- The US English dictionary