Definition of bubble pack in English:
1A small package enclosing goods in transparent dome-shaped plastic on a flat cardboard backing.
- On February 14, the U.S. Border Patrol in McAllen, Texas, seized over 57,000 tablets of Rohypnol that had been obtained in Mexico, packaged in bubble packs, along with 53 pounds of marijuana.
- Why do not all bubble packs have an easily opened back or a peel off access label of some kind?
- Rohypnol is sold illegally on the streets as a small pill in bubble packs.
1.1 another term for bubble wrap.
- Now, put that box in another box with another layer of peanuts or bubble pack or newspaper in between.
- Ship all glass sample containers in foam sleeves, bubble packs, or in a foam box designed for shipping.
- Objects with delicate appendages, such as candelabras or figurines with extended arms, should be wrapped with extra bubble pack and surrounded by extra packing material.
Definition of bubble pack in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan