- An East Asian drink of tea containing grains of tapioca and often blended with sweetener and flavourings, shaken to a froth and usually served cold with a straw.More example sentences
- Rain or shine, hot or cold, grab a coffee or a bubble tea and enjoy the stroll.
- This isn't a movie you contemplate thoughtfully and have civilized discussions about while sipping bubble tea.
- The pearls used in bubble tea are about the size of a pea.
More definitions of bubble teaDefinition of bubble tea in:
- The US English dictionary