(also • trademark BubbleWrap)
- Plastic packaging material in sheets containing numerous small air cushions designed to protect fragile goods.More example sentences
- I also asked Jimmy to carefully wrap all of Sydney's selections in tissue and bubble wrap making sure that the package was sent to her in a timely manner.
- We skirt around men dragging boxes of green plastic dinosaurs across the floor, bales of bubble wrap, a jumble of king-sized golden picture frames.
- It was carefully packed in foam peanuts and bubble wrap as if it were a delicate piece of Venetian glass.
More definitions of bubble wrapDefinition of bubble wrap in:
- The US English dictionary