Definition of buck tooth in English:
An upper tooth that projects over the lower lip.
- Little more than fleshy tubes of wrinkly, pink, hairless skin, with enormous buck teeth at one end, naked mole-rats look like gophers left out far too long in the sun.
- ‘She has the biggest buck teeth I've ever seen outside of a zoo,’ he demurred.
- The Express Timuran suddenly, unaccountably, runs out of steam at a remote logging town called Gua Musang, surrounded by great buck teeth of limestone.
- Example sentences
- The petition demanded the town do something about the buck-toothed rodents that were flooding property, compromising septic systems, and polluting wells.
- He is visiting his uncle in New York, where he is being forced to choose a rich wife from among the buck-toothed socialites of 1876.
- He is 23 but could pass for 18, his lack of height compounded by angelic features and a shy, buck-toothed smile.
Words that rhyme with buck toothcouth, Duluth, forsooth, Maynooth, ruth, sleuth, sooth, strewth, tooth, truth, youth
Definition of buck tooth in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan