noun[mass noun] North American
- The growth, development, or expansion of something: the rapid buildout of digital technologyMore example sentences
- Service providers that develop business cases for buildout of new metro-optical networks and execute effectively improve their odds of surviving the current market environment.
- National governments sucked over £63b out of the telecom operators, money which was crucial to finance network buildout and handset development.
- The benefit is that competition remains at the service end, and efforts aren't wasted duplicating the same technology buildout on the backend.
More definitions of buildoutDefinition of buildout in:
- The US English dictionary