past and past participle of build
- (Of a person) having a specified physical size or build: a slightly built womanMore example sentences
- She's a small, lightly built girl, but she was into grinding the winches and pulling the main sheets on and she was all over the boat.
- A university graduate who savagely murdered his slightly built mother has been jailed for life.
- He was a tall, robustly built person and I felt my arm joints aching after his jerky double hand shake.
More definitions of builtDefinition of built in:
- The US English dictionary