- Having a rounded edge or end: a bull-nosed chiselMore example sentences
- The bus company has just acquired a 1950 bull-nosed Bedford OB bus, which until recently did duty as the Trossachs Trundler taking trippers around the Scottish highlands.
- Built of reinforced concrete with steel-framed windows and brick walls, the building is linear in form, bull-nosed on the east and two storeys high with an oversailing roof and terraces.
- Vertical circulation is primarily via lifts just inboard from these stairs, in a bull-nosed service tower sheathed in stainless steel.
- More example sentences
- They also come standard with a full bull nose, and an optional sliding nose that easily enters the reinforced box end from any angle, making setup and removal quick and easy, saving labor hours.