- 1A powerful track-laying tractor with caterpillar tracks and a broad curved upright blade at the front for clearing ground.More example sentences
- They are also calling on the authorities to return the bulldozers, excavators and tractors that were seized during the raid.
- Normally bulldozers or heavy tractors are used.
- Prohibiting the harvest of a plant rarely turns back the blade of the bulldozer.
- 1.1A person or group exercising irresistible force, especially in disposing of opposition: the new Duke was a political bulldozerMore example sentences
- Jacques Chirac is a bulldozer, one of the President's political friends told the Wall Street Journal recently.
- We trust that you will listen to what your public are saying and that you will respect that the people saying these things are well placed to do so and are sick of their opinions being run over by the political bulldozer that is supposed to serve them.
- Taking a pass from centre James Evans, the human bulldozer, crashed through three tackles on his way to the line after 44 minutes.
More definitions of bulldozerDefinition of bulldozer in:
- The US English dictionary