Definition of bullet-headed in English:
Having a small, round head.
- Queens were my team and Billy Houliston was my favourite player - an old-fashioned, bullet-headed, barge-the-goalie centre-forward.
- Fat away-shirted slobs accompanied by that sort of husband that has a tattoo on his left calf and three bullet-headed children with imitation firearms.
- ‘I'm broadcasting in five minutes,’ an increasingly frantic Carson told the bullet-headed man in security.
bullet head noun
- Example sentences
- Jesper Gronkjaer had curled a cross from the right and the danger looked to have passed when the ball was met by the imposing presence of Jaap Stam's bullet head.
- Not the least of those problems was his bullet head which regularly made contact with Young's features.
- I recognized him right away even from a distance - his bullet head, his constant roving back and forth, hunting.
Definition of bullet-headed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan