Definition of bullet-headed in English:
Having a small, round head.
- Queens were my team and Billy Houliston was my favourite player - an old-fashioned, bullet-headed, barge-the-goalie centre-forward.
- Fat away-shirted slobs accompanied by that sort of husband that has a tattoo on his left calf and three bullet-headed children with imitation firearms.
- ‘I'm broadcasting in five minutes,’ an increasingly frantic Carson told the bullet-headed man in security.
- bullet head noun
- Example sentences
- Jesper Gronkjaer had curled a cross from the right and the danger looked to have passed when the ball was met by the imposing presence of Jaap Stam's bullet head.
- Not the least of those problems was his bullet head which regularly made contact with Young's features.
- I recognized him right away even from a distance - his bullet head, his constant roving back and forth, hunting.
Definition of bullet-headed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.