- 1Each of several items in a list, preceded by a printed bullet for emphasis: use bullet points to remind you what to sayMore example sentences
- So, for you, and for nobody else, here's a bullet point list of what I've been doing while I've been away, just so that we can all catch up: • Having a frustrating moving day.
- In the weeks coming up to the exams, a good thing to encourage your child to do is a bullet point summary after each module.
- Within our submission we have the bullet point summary of some of the issues and some of the proposals.
- 1.1A printed bullet.More example sentences
- I leafed first through the book and stopped to learn how to customise bullet points.
- Graphic devices - bullet points, italic or bold type faces - should be used to highlight key points and conclusions.
More definitions of bullet pointDefinition of bullet point in:
- The US English dictionary