Definition of bullet point in English:
1Each of several items in a list, preceded by a bullet symbol for emphasis: use bullet points to remind you what to say
More example sentences
- So, for you, and for nobody else, here's a bullet point list of what I've been doing while I've been away, just so that we can all catch up: • Having a frustrating moving day.
- In the weeks coming up to the exams, a good thing to encourage your child to do is a bullet point summary after each module.
- Within our submission we have the bullet point summary of some of the issues and some of the proposals.
- Example sentences
- You can click on an "expand" button to see each of the bullet-pointed terms explained in more detail.
- Science books for younger children tend to be written as bullet pointed 'weird facts' rather than sustained explanations.
- The cooking tips are well bullet pointed.
Definition of bullet point in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan