- A Japanese high-speed passenger train.More example sentences
- The Japanese bullet train is one of the candidates for a planned high-speed train linking Beijing and Shanghai.
- Some day, it's going to need a subway, and elevated sky train, and a bullet train which runs from Chiang Mai to Phuket!
- And that's not to even mention taking a boat trip through Britain's longest and deepest canal tunnel, watching a medieval jousting tournament, hitching a ride on a Japanese bullet train - and checking out a flying salami.
More definitions of bullet trainDefinition of bullet train in:
- The US English dictionary