Definition of bulletin board in English:
- Noticing a large bulletin board across from us, I walked over and scanned it; Jocelyn was close behind and did the same.
- When I finished university in Kunming, the bulletin board had a little notice.
- She passed a desk and a bulletin board filled with notices and announcements.
1.1An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.
- A bulletin board system operator will be held responsible for what topics are and what the commentators say.
- This was the time of the electronic bulletin board system, or BBS.
- Years ago, I used to write stories with other people, using online bulletin board systems (BBSs).
Definition of bulletin board in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.