Definition of bulletin board in English:
- Noticing a large bulletin board across from us, I walked over and scanned it; Jocelyn was close behind and did the same.
- When I finished university in Kunming, the bulletin board had a little notice.
- She passed a desk and a bulletin board filled with notices and announcements.
1.1An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.
- A bulletin board system operator will be held responsible for what topics are and what the commentators say.
- This was the time of the electronic bulletin board system, or BBS.
- Years ago, I used to write stories with other people, using online bulletin board systems (BBSs).
Definition of bulletin board in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India