verb[with object] US • informal
- Suddenly force or barge one’s way into: fans bum-rushed record storesMore example sentences
- It's where commerce bum-rushes art; it's where the funky meets the freaky, where the farmers market meets the meat market.
- The only way we got a meeting, we basically bum-rushed the White House.
- The duo bum-rushed the shocked staff and gallery patrons with as much grace and style as a stick-up man at a corner liquor store.
More definitions of bum-rushDefinition of bum-rush in:
- The US English dictionary